Google Cloud Print is one of the most efficient ways by which the users can print from anywhere using their phone or tablet. To set up the Google Cloud is an easy task and can be done by anyone. The process that you would have to follow is as given below:
- Ensure that your printer is capable of ePrint and also check whether your printer is registered with the HP Connect.
- Now you would have to visit the Google Cloud Print website, where you would have to sign in using your Gmail or Google account.
- After you have signed in, enter the appropriate email ID of in the field that has been provided to you on the webpage, after which you would have to opt for the option of ‘Connect my printer’.
- Once you are done with this step, you can then easily follow the instructions that are provided to you onscreen.
- After you have successfully completed all the steps you would be able to use the service of cloud printing.
If you come across any issue while undertaking the process of connecting with Google Cloud Printing, it is suggested that you take professional assistance from the experts at HP Contact Number.
Read More –: hp printer tech support | hp printer customer care number