"Blerk! Your sign-in got derailed...!”
Do these messages seem similar to the ones you see on your computer screen?
Well, then hopefully you are here for the answer to this highly annoying problem. And, to resolve this, we strongly recommend practicing the advanced fixes, defined ahead.
Solution: AOL Blerk Error 1-Authentication Problem
If you are unable to login AOL account, most of the time it’s due to an error in the authentication process for AOL Mail. Specifically, the problem lies on the browser’s side that you are using, for AOL mail account.
Now, before delving into the AOL Blerk error 1 solution, know- what to fix! Simply put, you must know whether the problem is with biased browser settings, Imprecise Bookmarks, or Intolerable Caches or cookies in browsers.
Next, you can start with the troubleshooting of Blerk Error 1 concerning AOL mail account.
If you are using IE to sign-in AOL mail account, then:
- Check the IE version you’re using with the specifications for AOL mail account.
- If it matches then, open the browser’s window to enter the Internet Zone via Internet options.
- Next, enable the Protection mode and Trusted site zone on the same window.
- Followed by it, disable all Add-ons to restrict the themes and extensions.
Note: Don’t forget to restart the Internet Explorer and apply the saved changes.
- Similarly, you must run AOL mail account in safe mode as it combats AOL Blerk Error 1 Firefox. All you have to do is, press and hold the shift key while you start Firefox.
- Then, select “Start in Safe mode” button to disable all the themes and extensions, turn off hardware acceleration, and reset toolbar.
- Then, you can restart Firefox and run AOL mail smoothly!
Other than this, you can also try to run AOL mail account using some other browser. In case, it’s working then:
- Click the menu button in Firefox and select History, to "Clear Recent History."
- Next, under "Time range to clear", select the option- "Everything."
- Then, click the arrow next to Details to activate the Details list.
- Finally, in the details list, check Cache and Cookies and everything else, you wish to delete and click the "Clear Now" button.
Hopefully, the steps above- help you fix “Blerk Error 1: Authentication Problem." In case, you are struggling with these steps, or looking for a detailed solution, check this guide to Fix AOL Blerk Error 1.