You can follow the steps below share QuickBooks files between two computers on your company network:
- Copy the QuickBooks installer file into both the computers
- In the installer window, select "Yes to All" give access to use QuickBooks
- On the primary computer, select "Store Company file for Network Sharing.”
- Enter the license and other details complete the installation
- In the primary computer, click "Host Multi-User Access."
- Scan the primary computer and search for the QuickBooks company file.
- Assign a username and password and set the access options to set up users
- Choose the transaction permissions and click ‘Finish.
If you cannot complete any of the above steps, you can call the QuickBooks online support number and ask for additional assistance to troubleshoot the error.
Read More -: quickbooks customer support number | quickbooks enterprise customer care